2/4/13

Davalos gets 2nd place at A3 SX!

Monster Energy AMA Supercross returned to Anaheim on Saturday night for the third and final stop to Angel Stadium and Round 5 of 17. Monster Energy Pro Circuit Kawasaki’s Martin Davalos accomplished his best finish of the season landing in second in the 250SX main event. After a heat race win, Davalos got a great start in the main event and chased the leader for the entire 15 laps to score his second podium of the season!
"I felt really good out there all day today,” said Davalos. “I worked hard on my starts all week and it paid off tonight. I was being a little too cautious at the end and was riding on the edge of the track to try and find better lines. I’m happy with second. We’re constantly looking to improve and will head to San Diego and look to head into the break on a high note.”

Labels: