3/22/13

Toronto Supercross This weekend!

VANS Monster Energy Pro Circuit will unfortunately be down a rider as the Monster Energy Supercross Eastern Regional 250SX Class Championship heads north of the border this weekend in Toronto. Following a crash in his heat race last weekend, Dean Wilson will be out of action indefinitely with an injury. As a result, rookie Justin Hill will lead the way in Wilson's absence. Hill has made steady improvements with each round that passes. Last weekend in Indy, Hill equaled his best finish of the season with a strong fifth-place finish. The opportunity to improve on that and provide Pro Circuit with strong results for the remainder of the season is one Hill is excited about. “I'm ready to step up and show I have the speed to challenge for the podium," said Hill. "I've been really happy with my progress and I know I have what it takes to get the job done. I'm looking forward to it"!

Labels: